GLOBAL MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION IN INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT
The SBS Swiss Business School Global MBA offers a strategic balance of theory and practice. The course is structured sequentially to allow program participants to build upon studied concepts and practices.
Practical face-to-face classes will be complimented with online learning using comprehensive education material and an interactive learning management system that enables you to stay connected with your fellow students throughout the program.
At SBS Swiss Business School, we aim to build capability for success. Therefore, participants are encouraged throughout the program to apply their acquired learning to contexts within their own organization. This ensures, concepts and theory acquired during the program are easily transferred back into your workplace, enabling you to graduate with practical knowledge and skills essential for significant leadership roles across various organizational types.
The SBS Swiss Business School Global MBA is designed for:
- Busy professionals who need flexible and affordable education with the enhanced learning experience of face-to-face teaching.
- Middle-level managers who are looking for a professional edge to help them into senior management.
- Full-time professionals who want to advance their careers while still working.
The successful graduate will be suitably prepared to assume senior level management roles in a variety of organizations and industries. Many of our graduates are currently employed in the following roles:
- Vice President
- Senior Management
- Owner / Partner
SBS Swiss Business School is fully accredited by the:
- International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), U.S.A.
- Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), U.S.A.
Both accreditation agencies are recognized by www.chea.org (Council for Higher Education Accreditation)
SBS Swiss Business School is certified by:
- EDUQUA - a Swiss Quality Assurance Certificate for providers in the field of adult learning.
SBS is a member of the:
- Swiss Federation for Adult Education (SVEB), Switzerland
- Central and Eastern European Management Association (CEEMAN), Slovenia
- Swiss Federation of Private Schools (SFPS), Switzerland
- 2018: QS Global MBA Rrankings, Top Business School
- 2017: QS Global MBA Rankings, Top Business School
- 2017: CEO Magazine, Global MBA Rankings, Top Tier Status
- 2016 : CEO Magazine, Global MBA Rankings, Top Tier Status
- 2014: CEO Magazine, Global MBA Rankings, Top Tier Status
- 2013: International Graduate Forum MBA Rankings, Top Tier Status
- 2013: SBS MBA Ranked 14th in Europe
- 2012: CEO Magazine, European MBA Rankings
- 2012: CEO Magazine, Global MBA Rankings, Top Tier Status
- 2011: CEO Magazine, Global MBA Rankings, Top Tier Status
- 2010: Handelszeitung MBA Kompass
- 2009: Handelszeitung MBA Kompass
SBS Swiss Business School - Global MBA
An MBA is sought after by ambitious individuals and in many organizations it is rewarded by an increase in salary and promotion. One of the most common reasons students mention for pursuing an MBA is a career change. The programs are based on a common curriculum with extensive attention placed on the fields of specialization. At SBS Swiss Business School, you will find a supportive community where each person’s interests and ideas make a difference. With a limited class size, you’re assured of receiving individual attention from our faculty and staff. We offer an academically challenging curriculum, tailored to your career goals, and numerous opportunities form learning. These attributes set our MBA program apart from others. You can design a program of study that enables you to build on your strengths and interests. The program broadens your knowledge; sharpens your business skills; and incorporates your personal, professional, and extracurricular experiences.
- MKT 501 - Marketing Management
- ACC 505 - Accounting Skills
- MGT 535 - Organizational Behavior and Leadership
- FIN 510 - Financial Management
- MGT 501 - Operations and Project Management
- COM 507 - Communication and Negotiation Skills
- ECO 502 - Managerial Economics
- ENT 567 - Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- MGT 631 - Human Resource Management
- MIS 501 - Management Information Systems
- MGT 505 - Business Policy and Strategy
- MGT 525 - Business Values and Ethics
Documents Required for Admission
- 4 Passport Sized Color Photographs
- Bachelors Degree Photocopy
- Bachelors Transcript / Mark Sheet Photocopy
- Latest CV & Work Experience Letter
- Passport Photocopy with Valid Residence Visa