We encourage our graduates to stay in touch with us through a wide variety of alumni information, programs, reunions, and career resources. This connection is vital because it enables our alumni to maintain contact with their SBS peers; receive and provide lifelong learning and career support; make financial contributions, help with school enhancements; and participate in social events that are held around the world.
SBS students need your help! Sign up now to be a Career Connections participant, which makes some of your contact information available to current students. There's even a spot for you to add some career history or advice.
Help Current Students and Your School
As a SBS graduate, you are the School's most valuable resource in attracting prospective students, assisting students in their career searches, and mentoring other alumni.
There are many ways we look to you for help. These include:
- Referring potential candidates
- Contacting prospective students
- Speaking with admitted students choosing between IBS and other programs
- Participating in information sessions, panel discussions, and brown bag lunches
- Volunteering to be a contact person in your city
- Organizing events for prospective students and fellow alumni
- You're also invited to try your hand at being a mentor. All it takes is a willingness to lend your experiences to younger SBS alumni.